Here's where you can ask questions, and I'll try to answer as soon as possible! This page is also home to the rules, which are the following:
The Warrior Code:
1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with other cats not from your clan (loners, rogues, and kittypets), but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another cat's territory.
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after recieving their warrior name.
7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice (if SkyClan doesn't yet have a deputy, you don't have to have mentored an apprentice.)
8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or is driven out.
9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10. A gathering of all the cats is held at the full moon during a truce which lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among loners and Clan cats at this time.
11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
12. No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if that kit isn't in a clan.
13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.
15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet (or the hard life of a loner or rogue).
- No harrasing anybody at all, if it makes them feel uncomfortable or unhappy.
- No cussing.
- No sextual talk. Stay appropriate!
- No talk of religion, drugs, alcohol, etc.
- Don't talk about RL or what your real name is or any of that. It's fine if you want to talk about your ultra-cute dog, but never give out any personal information! The secret word to use to join up is Lint.
- We're on here to RP, not to bug people. So if you're here to bug everyone, don't do it.
If you break an "other" rule, you're kicked out for a week. If you break one again, you're kicked out forever.
If you break the warrior code, the Clan leader will decide the necessary punishment. If you keep break it badly, you can be thrown into exile and become a rogue!